Last week has been exciting with the launch of Loans mainnet, we’re close to 1m in Total Value Locked.
- Drops X Enjin - to enable staking and borrowing by Drops users against Enjin-powered non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and in-game assets.
- Drops X Chainlink
Drops has integrated Chainlink Price Feeds on Ethereum mainnet to support our NFT-focused DeFi ecosystem.
- Working on Loans UI issues which will be updated this week.
- Fixing APY calculation
- Adjusting borrowing limit design
- veDOP interface 97%
Getting closer to launch, had to implement design changes which slightly delayed launch.
- Adding new token to market 50%
Can you guess what it is?
- NFT Lending Pools 5%
Working on system design and how the initial MVP will look like.
- Non-chainlink markets 20%
Working on isolated lending market where we will list NFT related tokens that are not eligible for Chainlink oracle (think fractions and low-mid cap projects).
- Loans stats 5%
Preparing design and scope of work to display each loans market statistics like total borrowed, reserve amount, collateral factors etc.
- Drops has got covered by DeFi Rate.
NFT Meets DeFi: Drops Loans Launches on Ethereum Mainnet.
- Drops has got covered by CoinCodex.
Drops & Enjin: Adding Utility to ERC-1155 NFTs.