Drops ($DOP) Whitelist for Polkastarter IDO is now OPEN!
The Drops team is excited to announce that our much-anticipated Polkastarter initial DEX offering (IDO) will go live on the 21st of May (Friday). We’re extremely grateful for all of the support and enthusiasm from the community around the launch so far.
The public launch of the $DOP token will occur exclusively on Polkastarter. The whitelisting process for our Polkastarter IDO is now live!
Polkastarter IDO Details
The key $DOP IDO details are as follows:
- IDO date: Friday, 21st of May 2021
- USD$200,000 of $DOP will be available through the IDO, totalling 333,333 tokens
- This corresponds to a $DOP token price of $0.60 per token
- The maximum allocation per person will be USD$210
ERC20 wallet address”
- Must hold at least 250 POLS on either ERC20 or BEP20.
You can find more information regarding the $DOP token and distribution in our pitch deck and whitepaper on drops.co.
In order to qualify for the Polkastarter IDO and to get whitelisted, you need to fill out the Whitelisting form (link below) :
Within the form, you will need to:
- Confirm your email address (KYC will be sent to this email address if selected)
- Country of residency
- Twitter handle
- Telegram handle
- ERC20 wallet address
- Join the Drops Telegram Group
- Follow the Drops Telegram channel
- Follow Drops on Twitter
- Optional, for extra GOOD LUCK 🍀 Like, tag 3 friends in comments, and retweet the following tweet: https://twitter.com/dropsnft/status/1393244584503881729
Once you have completed all fields, submit the form.
Whitelist entries will be screened, with the following to be disqualified from participating in the IDO:
- Invalid wallet addresses, Twitter and Telegram accounts
- Entries made by bots
- Duplicate entries
- Incomplete entries missing any of the form criteria
After the whitelisting form closes, a randomized draw will generate a list of users approved for participation in the IDO. Approved users will receive an email from sale.
Once the email is sent, whitelisted entries will have 36 hours to perform the know-your-customer (KYC) verification process.
Citizens from the following countries have been excluded from the IDO: Belarus, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, China, Sri Lanka, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, USA, Venezuela, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
⚠️ Important ⚠️
- The Drops team will NEVER message you first on any social media platform
- The $DOP smart contract address is NOT yet publicly available. Be aware of fake addresses and scams
- $DOP tokens will only become available AFTER the Polkastarter IDO on May 21st.
Drops brings DeFi-style infrastructure to NFTs, adding much-needed utility to idle NFT assets. Users can leverage their NFTs to obtain loans and earn real yield, reducing the opportunity cost of holding NFTs long-term.
This Drops infrastructure will become increasingly important as we witness the rise of “financial” NFTs — an expansion of the space beyond digital artwork into more tangible financial instruments.
Drops will offer gasless transactions and a smooth user interface by leveraging the layer-two platform Polygon, enabling fair and frictionless participation for all users.