Drops Bi-Weekly Digest. October 4th — October 17th.
The last couple of weeks have been busy, we went through necessary operational changes in the development team. We’re back now on track and ready to roll.
Along with the growth of our community on Twitter, we celebrated $7m Total Supplied at Drops Loans.
We’re also excited to announce the listing of DOP on loans market. You can now lend, borrow, earn yield with $DOP holdings.
Drops whitepaper 2.0 is on the way.
And going forward, Drops is building offices at Decentraland and Sandbox to make banking from metaverses easy.
What if you wanna have fun?
Metaverse party is being organized, more details will follow soon.
- Total supplied: $6.4M
- Total borrowed: $3.6M
- DOP Liquidity Uniswap: $1.2M
NFT Lending Pools 80%
- NFT testnet markets (100%);
- NFT price oracle (85%).
Non-chainlink markets 70%
Price oracle integration
Loans stats 65%
UI integration for market stats page
TVL and public stats 98%
Submission to Defi Llama, DeFi Pulse (80%)
Drops DAO is partnering with Attrace to enable Drops users to earn rewards for attracting new liquidity providers to the Drops Loans protocol.
- Turkey meetups & AMA were hosted by @altcoinimhaber in telegram channels: @tahtasavascilari and @bullbeararena.
- We got mentioned by Coincodex. Darius Kozlovskis, Founder of Drops, gives insight into the metaverse. Read here: https://coincodex.com/article/12466/metaverse-an-nft-driven-economic-force-that-could-change-everything-around-us/.
- We got mentioned by Bitcoinist.com, read here: