DOP Token Voucher Sale on Solv Protocol: Everything You Need to Know
We’re pleased to announce that we’ll be offering a DOP vesting voucher sale that will take place on 25 March 2022 at 2:30pm UTC. The sale will be live for until 27 March 2022 at 12:00am UTC and available on Solv Protocol, the world’s largest voucher marketplace where you can mint, trade, and manage NFT tokenized vouchers.
The sale is open to the public where users canacquire DOP, the Drops DAO native utility and governance token, at a discounted rate with no slippage. All previously whitelisted users (who submitted interest in our form) will receive a 5% bonus airdrop in DOP.
Get started here: https://app.solv.finance/ivo/vesting/detail/1?network=mainnet
All capital raised from this token sale will be paired with DOP from our treasury to add more liquidity into Uniswap. The sale will also increase protocol-owned DOP liquidity, lowering price volatility and inflation for LPs (liquidity providers).
Let’s take a closer look at the details of the sale with instructions on how you can get started.
The DOP vesting vouchers are NFTs that represent Drop’s locked-up token allocations, with the locked DOP tokens scheduled for gradual release — learn more about vesting vouchers.
As a reminder, anyone can participate in the token voucher sale, where whitelisted users will receive a bonus aidrop.
Here are the key details for the token voucher sale:
- Start Date: 25 March, 2022 at 2:30 PM UTC / 10:30 AM EST / 8:30 PM HKT
- End Date: 267March, 2022 at 12 AM UTC / 8 PM EST / 8 AM HKT
- DOP Available: TBD
- DOP Price: 10% discounted spot
- Total Value: $300,000
- Vesting: 14-day linear vesting schedule
- Eligible Users: Open to all users, including whitelisted members who submitted interest via our form
Linear vesting is where tokens are unlocked/distributed block by block (linearly) over the defined vesting period above, meaning you’ll continue to gain access to your DOP tokens within your wallet over time.
Reminder: Make sure to have sufficient ETH within your wallet to pay for gas fees and/or DOP tokens (you can also purchase DOP with USDC)
How to Participate
In order to participate, whitelisted users will need to follow the below steps to purchase a vesting voucher on Solv Protocol’s dApp. More in-depth instructions, including key terms and FAQs, can be found in this Solv Protocol blog article.
1. Navigate to the Solv dApp by going to https://app.solv.finance/marketplace
2. Connect your MetaMask or WalletConnect web3 wallet (please ensure you’re connected to the Ethereum blockchain)
3. Scroll to the menu at the top and hover over IVO — then select Vesting
4. Find the DOP vesting voucher and click Buy. Enter the desired amount of DOP under “Purchase by Amount,” review the terms, then select Confirm to proceed with initiating the transaction in USDC
(If you haven’t used Solv Protocol before, you will need to approve for your wallet to interact with the platform first)
5. After purchasing your DOP vesting voucher, you can find it within “Account-My Assets” and can acquire your tokens by selecting Claim
We wish all participants the best of luck, and we look forward to seeing you at the sale!
About Drops DAO
Drops DAO provides loans for NFT and DeFi assets, supplying them with much-needed utility.
The protocol uses lending pools that enable any type of NFT asset to be used as collateral — from collectibles and metaverse items to financial NFTs. Users can leverage their idle NFTs and DeFi tokens to obtain loans and earn extra yield.
About Solv Protocol
Solv Protocol is a decentralized marketplace for minting, trading, and managing vouchers. The protocol aims to utilize the power of financial NFTs to resolve one of the most pressing problems in the emerging DeFi: the absence of an efficient and flexible tool to express complicated financial contracts.
Solv’s current financial NFT products are Vesting Voucher, an NFT that represents ownership of allocation, customizable in a number of specifications including flexible vesting schedules and release modes, and Convertible Voucher, a bond-like NFT featuring a redemption method which hinges on a price range and the future price of the underlying.